You are here
Our Mision: To ensure the all-round development of each person, contributing to their ability to improve and construct the society of our future, motivated by commitment, tolerance, creativity and deliberation.
6 month to 18 years old curricula. Personalized attention is the attention given to details and the individual needs of our students. Our group sizes, support teams and programs play an important role in providing the students new goals and the best academic challenges.
Gardner, Gerver and Montessori keys plays a big part in the development of these skills, making sure the children also learn the necessary skills to reach not only their intellectual but also their creativity and their emotional and physical potentials.
Arenas Babies is an early stimulation program dedicated to help the babies reach their maximum potential. From ages 6 – 18 months old the babies are taught in a loving, safe environment. The babies go through their natural stages of recognition with the aid of music, physical development.
Early preschool ( 2 - 5 years old) has a multilingual, academic, emotinal all-round education focus. The kids are submerged into English and Spanish (our mother launguage), and start playing deutch bits, cards and music when they start year 4 .
Its very important for us to develop well-motivated and independent learners, who take a pride in well-produced work, who strive for high personal achievement and who have a confident and positive response to all the new experiences.
Elementary helps guide the students through their first steps in laguages, mathematics, science, geography, history and writing. To help the kids in this process there are digital Boards, iPad and a special student Wi-fi connection. We are Lighthouse School and integrate emotional and creativity develop.
The student learns to speak in coherent manner, arguing the own thoughtwith clarity. Go interpreting the surrounding world, develop attitudes such as accuracy, completeness in the pursuit of information and openness to new ideas. Our school provides students tutorship with support materials to meet their studying needs.
iPad for ebooks, Itunes U and other cooperative educational apps are investigated, tested and used tools in the daily work of students in this 4 years level perid. Itunes U ( free elearnig and support platform) is not only stacked with books but with direct comunitation. Our library is equipped as well with computers, audio visual technology available to students.
Students can take the BN (National Baccalaurerate Program) o IB ( International Baccalaureate) IB Organization works with schools, Governments and international organizations to create and develop programmes of international education demanding and rigorous evaluation methods. This two years has modern didactic and participatory methotology, with practical activities and promoting the relationship of different disciplines with science, philosophical, cultural and social aspects. The schools have great science laboratories equipped with the necessary technology to experimental practice.
Students can apply free Pretest and Oficial Microsoft Diploma. (90 euros). Normal price 145 euros.Personalized attention is the attention given to details and the individual needs of our students; it differs from individual attention. Our group sizes play an important role in providing the students with the best academic challenges and all-round education possible. Our school provides students tutorship with support materials to meet their studying needs. Itunes U ( free e-learning and support platform) is not only stacked with books but with direct comunitation. Our library is equipped as well with computers, audio visual technology available to students.
The international baccalaureate (IB) Diploma program is a comprehensive, rigorous and demanding pre-university course with a high degree of motivation on students and teachers. It has a two years duration, at the end of which students are evaluated externally. Much of its success is due to the rigorous evaluation system, which combines an internal part carried out by the teachers who give (20% of the score) and an outer part (remaining 80% of the rating). This evaluation process is based on control of the performance of each student, according to levels very well defined.
The Diploma Programme students study six subjects offered by the Arenas Atlántico school of different academic areas deeper in certain areas (higher level) and other more generally (mid-level).